zaterdag 29 augustus 2015

#Valentine From Bullied to Bullet for My Valentine: Matt Tuck Gets the Last Word - Yahoo Music (blog)


Yahoo Music (blog)

From Bullied to Bullet for My Valentine: Matt Tuck Gets the Last Word
Yahoo Music (blog)
Back in the mid-'90s, when Bullet for My Valentine vocalist/guitarist Matt Tuck was growing up in a small town in Wales, there was no such thing as a “no tolerance” policy when it came to bullying. If teachers at Tuck's high school saw someone pick a ...
Bullet for My Valentine's “Venom” injects a terse but lethal dose of metalUniversity of Virginia The Cavalier Daily
Aggressive 'Venom': Bullet For My Valentine will play Isleta Amphitheater to ...Albuquerque Journal

all 3 news articles »


via http://ift.tt/1Es2qiG

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten