woensdag 29 april 2015

#Valentine Baltimore Resident: These Kids Need To Get Their Butts Home And Study; I'm ... - RealClearPolitics


The Inquisitr

Baltimore Resident: These Kids Need To Get Their Butts Home And Study; I'm ...
RealClearPolitics
"I did 30 years, okay, came out a Master Sergeant," Valentine told CNN's Joe Johns. "I've seen more than all this. I've been through the riots already. This right here is not relevant. They need to have their butts at home. They need to be in their ...
A Hero Among The Chaos: Veteran Robert Valentine Stands Up To Young ...The Inquisitr
Vietnam veteran called 'hero' for telling Baltimore rioters go homeU-T San Diego
Vietnam vet Robert Valentine shames Freddie Gray rioters in Baltimore into ...Daily Mail
Breitbart News -TheBlaze.com
all 21 news articles »


via http://ift.tt/1bCmGQQ

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten